What is Circle 2?
It’s a powerful, modern and easy-to-use synthesizer.
One of Circle 2’s advantages for sound design work is it’s visually handy interface. Simply move the color-coded circles around the interface to start creating your own unique sounds. Preview a connection by hovering a circle beneath a knob.
The version 2 brings a bunch of cool feature, such as:
- New type of synthesis: Vector Phase Shaping (VPS). Unique and only available in Circle 2
- Fully retina display ready interface
- Fully re-written audio engine (better tone with improved low end depth and increased high frequency clarity)
- New factory sounds packed full of future leaning sounds
Check the video below for some preset examples:
And SoundCloud examples:
Here’s how to enter to the giveaway contest:
Leave a comment to the comment section below (remember to use working email address)
- The winner will be picked randomly amongst everyone who has commented using RandomPicker.com draw tool
- The contest will run for one week and the winner will be announced here, on my website on Sunday, 17 May 2015
- I will contact and send the license to the winner personally via email
EDIT: The contest is now over. Check the winner here!