When you’re using third party plugins with FL Studio and need to create automation clips for a plugin parameter or just link it to your MIDI keyboard controller knobs/faders, there’s an easy and quick way to do this: use the Multilink to controllers -switch in the recording panel.
Here’s how you use it to create automation clip for any plugin parameter you want:
- In the recording panel, turn the Multilink to controllers -switch to ON
- Tweak the controller you want to automate in your plugin
- Right click on the Multilink to controllers -switch and choose Create automation clips.
Here’s how you link a plugin parameter to your MIDI keyboard controller knob or fader:
- Again, turn the Multilink to controllers -switch ON
- Tweak the controller you want to link to knob or fader in your MIDI controller
- Tweak the knob or fader in your MIDI controller you want the plugin parameter to be linked to.
That’s it. 🙂
Thanks a lot!
it dont work for me :'(
i dont know what im doing wrong
Hi I use this tip often but it seems to stop working when I try to tweak a controller that’s within the Massive plugin, could you help me with that ?
no whow do i go about doing the inverse? once i am done and need to control a different parameter but i have no more freee knobs, how would i unassign the linked parameter to assign a new one to my midi controller?